Description de l'offre
Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered around building a platform for long-term success, which includes our new world-class stadium.
The Camera Operator/Editor will form a key part of the internal video production team also known as Spurs TV, by providing high quality filming and editing across the Club’s digital, social and broadcast platforms.
The Club operates out of multiple sites, including Lilywhite House, a spacious and open plan building where the position of Camera/Editor will be based. The Club’s internal video production department is split across Lilywhite House and the Training centre, creating content for all digital and social channels as well as our world-class stadium screens.
Spurs TV is Tottenham Hotspur Football Club’s official online channel, producing a mixture of engaging content from news, match action, exclusive interviews, in-depth analysis, branded content, behind-the-scenes features and live broadcasts every matchday.
The content is seen across all digital and social platforms, broadcast globally, shown within the stadium on a match day as well as syndicated to partners and external media.
The Club is looking for a Camera/Editor to work across our soon-to-be-launched Twitch channel. The Camera/Editor will be responsible for the filming and editing of all content across the channel. Additionally, the Camera/ Editor will work closely with the Social Media Video Producer to generate new ideas and formats across the channel. The successful candidate will be required to work all First Team matches and selected other fixtures, so a flexible individual is sought. In addition, it is desirable that candidates hold a full driving licence.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
- Under the guidance of the Channels Video Lead and Social Video Manager, take responsibility for the planning and the production of key content streams on the Twitch platform to reach targets and meet the Club’s wider digital objectives.
- Plan, shoot and edit all pre-recorded content for the Club’s official Twitch channel.
- Work as part of a team to deliver live productions throughout the week, including rigging, camera operation, checking feeds and de-rigging.
- Work closely with the Production Coordinator to seek permissions and organise filming opportunities.
- Support all other departments across the Club including but not limited to marketing, PR, communications and retail with filming requirements and integration into live productions.
- Ensure a high level of engagement and quality is consistent across all productions.
- Maintain all video production equipment and identify, source and pitch new technology that may streamline workflows across the content team.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Organised and thinks of creative solutions to problems.
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates.
- Delivers to high standards, takes responsibility and works efficiently.
- Creative, energetic and driven individual who thrives working under own initiative and pressure.
- A passion for football.
- Passionate for content creation and not afraid to try new things.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within video production as a camera operator and/or editor.
- Well organised with a high attention to detail.
- A good knowledge of live broadcast and streaming technologies.
- Good knowledge of camera settings and features.
- Experience operating FS7, C300, DSLRs, PMW or equivalent.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Flexible with working hours and happy to work evenings including home and away matchdays.
- Happy to transport equipment back and forth from shoots.
- Full driving licence required.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter tottenhamhotspur.ciphr-irecruit.com.