The Football Association (The FA)
Description de l'offre
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
- To deliver all the appropriate financial support to The FA Group
- Ensure the business has all the financial information it requires to manage budgets during the year, helping to drive future financial plans, support the business in making financial decisions and produce business cases for projects/initiatives
- To develop and maintain strong working relationship with budget holders and Wembley leadership team, to be the first line of support to the business on financial matters.
- To interpret and analyse financial and non-financial information, alongside KPIs as part of management reporting
- Key role in delivery of settlements with promotors, 3rd party rights holders and sales agents.
- Ensure robust financial & management accounting of the Wembley related actives.
- To provide monthly management information to budget holders and senior management
- Provide commercially orientated financial support to budget holders, department heads, SMT and Head of FP&A including support to help them deliver on financial objectives
- To prepare and provide ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis in response to requests from the business including Heads of departments, Senior Management Team, and various Boards as well as contributions to Board papers Supporting the implementation and improvement of financial controls with and by the business including compliance with purchase order process and performance of contract reviews.
- To provide support to the internal and external audit processes including funding bodies as appropriate.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities.
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of financial forecasting, report writing and commercial support
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- A bright and enquiring personality with a strong desire to be involved with and influence the business
- An ambitious individual with an interest in building a career in finance/sport
- Hard working and robust to be able to deal with the multiple demands put on you in a high energy commercial role
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter careers.thefa.com.