Description de l'offre
The Paris Saint-Germain is seeking his new « Content Analyst » to join the Digital Team. The main mission is to deliver research and insight to maximize content performance and support PSG’s objective of leading world football through innovation.
Mains missions :
- Supporting the Digital Team in the development and evolution of how the club use data and digital/social insight
- Live optimization of content on social platforms, ensuring appropriate content is posted by platform and performance is maximized.
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations on the Club’s digital content concisely to non-technical and non-analytical audiences.
- Analyze and report on the performance of the Club’s, delivering insightful reporting
- Create and edit reporting deliverables for PowerPoint and/or Excel formats that transform social data into a clear story. Visualize findings legibly using charts, tables and infographics, and provide actionable insights based on concrete data.
- Support various departments and sub-teams in establishing KPI in line with the Club’s overall digital strategy
- Preparation and delivery of regular digital content performance reporting to senior management, including
Your profile :
Graduated from a Bachelor or master degree in Business, Marketing, Technology, Statistics, Maths or another relevant area of study, you have a proven experience of minimum 1 year on a similar position.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. v-lookups, pivot tables, VB macro scripting)
- Strong familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, Instagram, Twitch, TikTok
- Knowledge of Media KPI and campaign objectives
- Knowledge of the domestic market, both digitally and the main European football leagues
- Social Media landscape of France, Europe, US and beyond
- Knowledge of Social Listening is a plus
- A first experience with one of these platforms is a plus: Socialbakers, Tubular Labs, Crowdtangle, Radarly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write well and know what the story is – excellent attention to detail and quality standards
- Fluency in english required (written and spoken)
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter parissaintgermain.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.