Description de l'offre
We are currently looking to recruit a Manager, Fan Services to join our Fan Services Team. We`re looking for an experienced Manager who can lead a team of Fan Services Specialists to deliver excellent fan & customer experiences, departmental Service Levels and other agreed KPIS.
What will you be doing?
Within your role your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Leading, motivating, coaching and developing advisers in all aspects of their role.
- Delivering KPI / targets by managing team attendance, conduct and performance in line with the Club`s People Policies.
- Ensuring the agreed standard of fan experience is delivered through every interaction
- Supporting advisers to deliver first contact resolution (FCR)
- Liaising with colleagues on all levels across the Club to ensure effective running of the operation on all match, event and non-match days.
- Supporting sales and service activity and opportunities across Fan Service
- Maximising utilisation and productivity of the team.
- Driving and supporting continuous improvement initiatives e.g. Cost efficiency, service standards, staff and customer satisfaction.
- Undertaking monthly 1:1 reviews, ensuring SMART objectives and action plans are in place for advisers and supporting their personal development. Supporting multi-skilling development to deliver flexible and efficient resource
- Undertaking targeted quality assessments for all interactions for all advisers in the team taking action to improve performance as required.
- Maintaining and providing MI as needed.
- Working to create and maintain a motivational climate
- Resolving escalated complaints as needed.
- Onboarding new activities as needed, integrating them quickly into the operation.
- Championing and maintaining all aspects of Club policies with attention to GDPR, PCI, cash handling, security and Health & Safety.
- Resourcing the operation to forecasted needs.
- Recruitment of Casuals and permanent advisers as needed.
- Supporting training and development initiatives as needed.
- Deputising for the Senior Manager – Fan Services Operations as needed.
Who are we looking for?We are looking for a candidate to join our team who has:
- Strong leadership and line management experience
- Has an ability to inspire, motivate and engage teams
- Is customer focussed
- Has an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Has experience of managing within a multi skilled / multifunctional / multi-channelled contact centre environment.
- Has strong Microsoft Office, Systems and Digital literacy.
- Has an ability to challenge and improve existing practices
- Is adaptable to change.
- Is motivated by working with people.
- Is polite and professional
The role also has a number of Financial Measures:
- Key Financial Measures (e.g. specify size of capital/revenue budget, staff costs, sales budget etc)
- Club sales targets and upselling opportunities
- Cost reduction targets
- Goodwill targets
- First time resolution targets
- Key non-Financial Measures (e.g. operational performance, service delivery SLAs, compliance)
- Delivery of Fan Services Service Levels to forecast
- Delivery of quality performance (CSAT/NPS as introduced).
- Compliance to GDPR, PCI, security, Health and Safety and cash handling guidelines
- Delivery of team performance and career development for c.10-15 advisers
- Attrition and retention targets
Why should you apply?
This position is full time and involves working 35 hours per week and is predominantly based at Anfield
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter recruitment.liverpoolfc.com.