International Olympic Committee
Description de l'offre
Department: Finance Department
Activity Level: 100%
Entry Date: 01.02.2021
- Responsible for Procurement management of assigned Categories
- Support the IOC Finance Department in the implementation and enhancement of its Procurement strategy
The IOC is looking for a Category Buyer with a proven track record of influencing and negotiation skills, as well as procurement expertise. The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience in contract negotiation and indirect procurement with an expertise focus on Event Management (experience with Facilities and Logistics categories are considered a plus).
This position requires solid communication skills, the experience of indirect procurement practices, and the ability to have complete responsibility for facilitating sourcing events from end to end (including competitive bidding processes). The successful candidate will be focused on being a value-add enabler as part of supporting the IOC’s internal business partners in meeting their operational and financial objectives.
This position will also lead and/or contribute to various procurement back-office and reporting operations.
Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Operations, Projects
- Responsible for procurement and category management across multiple Indirect categories
- Listen to, collaborate with, educate and influence internal stakeholders (for assigned Categories and / or Departments) and build successful business relationships
- Develop Strategic Sourcing initiatives to drive increased value and supplier simplification for the organization. Executing negotiations and driving competitive bidding processes
- Perform spend and supplier data analysis, identify synergies, produce recommendations and reporting for the assigned Categories and / or Departments
- Responsible for collecting contract requirements, drafting contractual agreements, negotiating terms and presenting deals to senior management
- Review special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and IOC’s policies and procedures.
- Work with IOC Legal and key Departments to negotiate and secure complete, scalable and cost-effective agreements which maximize the IOC’s return for suppliers’ relationships
- Provide ad-hoc guidance on requests to ensure compliance, process improvement and best value for money (Sourcing initiatives, negotiations, RFP/RFX, contract reviews, supplier management)
- Support Head of Procurement in developing and deploying policies, guidelines, standard operating procedures, tools / systems evolutions and business improvement initiatives for procurement activities at IOC
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, standardization, communication and effective change management of the procurement process at the IOC
- Ensure P2P Operational oversight and assist the SAP P2P enhancements for assigned Categories and / or Departments
- Responsible for managing / approving New Vendor setup for assigned Category and for assisting departments as they manage ongoing supplier relationships
- Take on projects or business improvement activities as assigned by the Head of Procurement
- Assume full responsibility for performance, striving for excellence and with a desire to be part of a team
Training, language and IT competences
- At least 5 years’ Procurement experience within a fast-paced multinational, multi-cultural company
- Proven track record across multiple indirect spend categories, with an expertise focus on Event management. Experience with Facilities and Logistics categories are considered a plus.
- Mother tongue English or French, with an excellent command of the other language
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with Professional Procurement Qualifications (CIPS, etc.)
- Sound working knowledge of SAP Purchase to Pay and Finance (MM, FI-CO modules)
- Strong experience within current Procurement modules & E-Tools
- Mastering of the main Microsoft Office suite tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint Online
The International Olympic Committee is a not-for-profit independent organisation committed to building a better world through sport. By joining us, you become part of the Olympic Movement. You will have the opportunity to work in an international and flexible environment with people of more than 50 nationalities.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.