Description de l'offre
To support our Communications Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a flexible and analytical person as a Senior Multimedia Manager.
• Implementing all multimedia content requirements for delivery of standard competition and corporate coverage and campaigns across FIFA’s owned and operated digital platforms according to deadline and budget.
• Focusing on output by maintaining a close cross-divisional collaboration with other communications colleagues in creating and publishing multimedia content as part of product delivery on FIFA owned and operated channels, syndication/distribution platforms and other media.
• Executing multimedia content/campaign requirements to promote individual stakeholder activities in line with the President’s Vision, and agreeing a multimedia content/campaign plan, calendar and budget with each stakeholder account manager that governs the effective delivery of such multimedia content across various channels.
• Supporting the management of an external content and campaign team to ensure the necessary multimedia resources are available to deliver multimedia content in an effective and efficient manner according to the agreed multimedia content plan.
• Implementing the multimedia positioning for FIFA’s corporate and competition activities in line with management guidelines across owned and operated channels.
• Establishing dedicated multimedia content services in relation to all of FIFA’s activities, with particular attention being made to support FIFA’s top management.
• Managing the delivery of relevant streamed video content for FIFA corporate and competition activities according to agreed procedures and respecting relevant media rights agreements.
• Supporting the development and cross-divisional application of a content style that upholds FIFA’s standards, values and style across all activities that ensures FIFA’s image and reputation is considered at all times – and across all media.
• Liaising with colleagues in relation to content in the digital video archive (e.g. match footage) to be used in multimedia content as per agreed instructions and procedures.
• Supporting the establishment and usage of a digital asset management (DAM) system and content tagging for photos, graphics and certain video for all non-competition-related FIFA activities.
• Bachelor’s in communications/journalism/digital media
• Proven experience (7+ years) working in an international sports and/or media organisation – with a specific background in football and/or journalism
• Digital communications expertise and the ability to build and maintain an audience and maintain interest over time
• SAP knowledge would be an asset
• Expertise in video production and social media as well as standard messaging and content creation
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills and management of messaging and media – as well as working under tight deadlines
• Fluent in English, any other of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
• Willing to learn new skills and take on challenges
• Cooperative and team player across the organisation
• Strong identification with FIFA and its function
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.