Description de l'offre
To support our Communications Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a discreet and analytical person as a Media Intelligence Analyst.
• Taking responsibility for conceptualising and delivering all products for media intelligence services, liaising closely with various colleagues and delivering according to deadline and budget with the objective of updating all processes with an emphasis on modernising/automating existing services.
• Maintaining a close cross-divisional collaboration with other communications colleagues in detailing requirements that help communications to effectively deliver tools and services across the business.
• Working closely with all product colleagues on technical requirements, managing priorities according to business needs and securing the necessary operational management from staff and suppliers to deliver these.
• Using insights to act as an early warning system, communications services also suggests and encourages pro-active and rapid communications actions on issues once they surface.
• Collaborating with business intelligence to determine both the listening and reporting tools and the required data metrics needed to monitor live activity in relation to FIFA’s reputation.
• Providing visibility on reach and impact of communications campaigns/outputs according to agreed benchmarks and using this to challenging colleagues.
• Managing reporting within the organisation on a daily basis.
• Managing editorial and advertorial relationships with news and broadcasters/broadcast agencies in relation to the active amplification of FIFA’s message.
• Supporting colleagues by using tools to identify key opinion leaders, influencers and reporters in relation to individual topics in order to create targeted communications via effective distribution lists with relevant experts.
• Managing PR campaigns created by FIFA in relation to its activities: both suggesting and managing campaigns that originate in communications and arise from across the business.
• Managing communications consulting services with FIFA’s member associations based on an identified in-house toolkit.
• Challenging internal stakeholders to deliver content via state-of-the art business solutions that replace outdated working methods and tools and ensuring digital is the preferred means for all outputs.
• Supporting any requirements in relation to organising or collaborating with internal communications in order to ensure staff are also aware of communications matters as they arise.
• Bachelor’s in communications/journalism/digital media
• Strong project management skills (i.e. baseline management)
• Proven experience (4+ years) working in an international sports and/or media organisation – with a specific background in football and/or journalism
• Media communications or public relations expertise and the ability to build and maintain an audience and maintain interest over time
• Extensive SAP knowledge and management approval procedures
• Fluent in English, any other of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
• Solid experience coordinating successful tournament media operations and media services
• Attention to detail
• Loyal and trustworthy
• Excellent command of communications platforms, media relations and media operations
• Perfect understanding of global football activities
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.