Description de l'offre
To support our Communications Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a service-oriented and innovative person as a Head of Content Production.
• Implementing all editorial requirements for delivery of standard competition and corporate coverage and campaigns across FIFA’s owned and operated digital platforms according to deadline and budget.
• Focusing on output by maintaining a close cross-divisional collaboration with other communications colleagues in creating and publishing content as part of product delivery on FIFA owned and operated channels, syndication/distribution platforms and other media.
• Executing content/campaign requirements to promote individual stakeholder activities in line with the President’s Vision, and agreeing a content/campaign plan, calendar and budget with each stakeholder account manager that governs the effective delivery of such content across various channels.
• Identifying and managing an external content and campaign team to ensure the necessary editorial resources are available and delivering content in an effective and efficient manner according to the agreed content plan.
• Implementing the editorial positioning for FIFA’s corporate and competition activities in line with management guidelines across owned and operated channels.
• Establishing dedicated multimedia and photography content services in relation to all of FIFA’s activities, with particular attention being made to support FIFA’s top management.
• Managing the production and delivery of pre-produced video material and the delivery of relevant streamed video content for FIFA corporate and competition activities according to agreed procedures and respecting relevant media rights agreements.
• Supporting FIFA needs in terms of ordering and publishing content for use on FIFA’s digital platforms.
• Leading the development and cross-divisional application of a content style guide that upholds FIFA’s standards, values and style across all activities that ensures FIFA’s image and reputation is considered at all times – and across all media.
• Supporting the overhaul of the basic data collection and content tagging from FIFA competitions via the football data hub (FDH) project and any other competition (and/or event) deemed relevant to create the necessary competition, player, team/country pages on FIFA channels.
• Supporting the establishment and usage of a digital asset management (DAM) system and content tagging for photos, graphics and certain video for all non-competition-related FIFA activities.
• Masters in languages/communications/journalism/digital media
• Proven experience (10+ years) working in an international sports and/or media organisation – with a specific background in football and/or journalism
• Fluent in English, any other of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
• Excellent leadership and motivational skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills and management of messaging and media – as well as working under tight deadlines
• Excellent command of communications platforms and media relations
• Expertise in video production and social media as well as standard messaging and content creation
• Ability to think for the division and the organisation beyond the department
• Ability to handle a budget, contracts – and manage an RFP process
• Constructive thinking
• Perfect understanding of global football activities
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.