beIN Media Group
Description de l'offre
beIN Media Group is seeking for a Data Analyst as part of the global digital data team. The Data Analyst is responsible for data visualization and dashboarding to support beIN’s business intelligence across 6 global regions. This role will be the subject matter expert on building consistent metrics and reports within BI tools such as Tableau or Looker. The Data Analyst will gather requirements from internal finance, marketing, product and sales departments and then build data sets within the BI tools for both automated reports as well as ad hoc analyses.
• Design, build and maintain reports, dashboards and data sets utilizing SQL Commands, Views, Stored Procedures within BI Visualization tools
• Act as the primary manager of the BI Visualization tool and oversee tool’s SLA, create/monitor access levels and department data sets, and promote user adoption and training across beIN groups.
• Define, script and monitor KPIs across all global regions to ensure consistency (same definition across all regions and departments) and reliability.
• Collaborate and work with stakeholders and regional analysts to ensure that data meets their reporting and analysis needs.
• Illustrate data and business trends thru visual charts and graphs
• Establish a deep understanding of multiple data sources
• Identify data discrepancies and quality issues and work with other data team members to ensure data consistency and integrity.
• Document and manage a data dictionary
• Strong enterprise Tableau, Looker or other SQL or Python-based BI tool, Data modeling/design, Visualizations for large datasets.
• Experience with OLAP technologies and data analytics, implementing data quality.
• Ability to present the visualizations/data in an intuitive, clear and concise manner.
• Troubleshooting skills, capable of investigating and mastering new datasets.
• Great communication, comfortable with partnering with the business.
• Expert with SQL writing (Exposure to Python, R, SPSS or Java a plus)
• Exposure to other reporting tools like QlikView or MicroStrategy a plus
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
• Knowledge of entertainment/sports broadcasting, digital media, OTT/SVOD a plus
AN ENGLISH RESUME IS REQUIRE FOR THIS POSITION
All of our positions are open to people with special needs
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter www.linkedin.com.