Description de l'offre
World Rugby is the world governing and law-making body for the sport of Rugby Union. It is responsible for the growth, regulation and governance of a sport that is experiencing record participation and fan-engagement growth.
World Rugby also owns some of the sport’s biggest-and best-loved major events including Rugby World Cup, Women’s Rugby World Cup and the men’s and women’s HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series.
As part of its strategy to increase the sustainability and competitiveness of international rugby, World Rugby wishes to appoint a Senior Manager within the Digital Team, to manage the delivery of digital projects for World Rugby, reporting to the General Manager of Digital and data Platforms.
The federation’s mission, underpinned by character-building values is to grow the global rugby family and to reach, engage, inspire and retain new participants and fans. This exciting opportunity will enable the right candidate to join a dynamic organisation with an open canvass to strengthen one of the most exciting brands in sport.
- Project manage and lead the delivery of key digital projects across World Rugby including Rugby World Cup and World Rugby Sevens Series.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the global digital strategy
- Deepen the audience experience by working with World Rugby’s social and content teams to develop and showcase inspiring, engaging and informative content.
- Liaise with World Rugby departments to support their objectives through digital channels, developing the digital experience for the wider Global Audience.
Key Skills and Experience
- 8+ years’ experience managing the delivery of large and complex digital projects including but not limited to:
- Content management system implementation.
- Global, multi-language web and app development.
- CRM implementation and campaign management.
- Experience working on major sporting events or within a sports organisation.
- Deep understanding of the digital market and trends.
- Confident and adept in detailed analytics and data reporting.
- Experience managing and delivery of OTT platforms including video streaming.
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, usage and how they integrate with other digital channels.
- An appreciation of developing an immersive user experience, knowledge of tools and practices in development of UI.
- Active interest in emerging technologies, detailed experience in evaluation and vendor selection, including projected ROI analysis.
- Proven ability to communicate and translate complex technical topics to stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of GDPR and data best practices.
- Passion for sport.
- A second language, preferably French or Spanish would be an advantage
Please submit your application by clicking Apply no later than cob Friday 20 November 2020
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career5.successfactors.eu.