Description de l'offre
World Rugby is the world governing and law-making body for the sport of Rugby Union. It is responsible for the growth, regulation and governance of a sport that is experiencing record participation and fan-engagement growth.
World Rugby also owns some of the sport’s biggest-and best-loved major events including Rugby World Cup, Women’s Rugby World Cup and the men’s and women’s HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series.
World Rugby is the world governing and law-making body for the sport of Rugby Union based in Dublin. In addition to its governance functions, World Rugby organises several international tournaments and events, including the pinnacle Rugby World Cups for Men’s, Women’s and Sevens.
The new Legal Counsel will report to a Senior Legal Counsel and will be involved in a broad range of regulatory legal work which supports the operational needs of World Rugby and the various World Rugby tournaments. The varied and engaging work includes regulations, discipline, integrity and anti-doping.
- Assist in maintaining World Rugby’s Regulations, including engagement with stakeholders and the Regulations Committee.
- Support with upholding the integrity of the sport by working on World Rugby’s corruption and anti-doping programmes.
- Help maintain World Rugby’s disciplinary programme and assist in any contentious matters which World Rugby may face.
- Provide accurate and timely advice to all areas of the organisation on generic and complex legal matters including liaising with external counsel.
Key skills and attributes
- Qualified lawyer/solicitor in a common-law jurisdiction with strong academic credentials.
- Solid training and experience gained in a leading Irish/international law firm.
- Proven ability to deal with legal regulatory issues.
- Ability to work well in a pressurised and often time sensitive environment.
- Good knowledge of legal technology, in-house exposure and litigation experience would be an advantage.
- Team player with enthusiasm for the sports sector.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre candidature par e-mail à : email@example.com