The Football Association (The FA)
Description de l'offre
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
The Content & Campaign Planning Manager, a brand-new position within The FA, will play a key role in structuring the delivery of digital content and campaign activations on owned, operated and 3rd party channels.
The individual will sit at the centre of planning activities, developing short and long-term processes, whilst managing the relationship of a wide array of internal stakeholders.
The position sits within Content department but services all areas of the organisation.
- The owner of short and long-term planning processes and documentation
- The key account for all stakeholders in the management and coordination of timelines, deliverables and distribution
- Ensuring all teams are aware of, and aligned to, milestones of campaigns and output by documenting and communicating to all groups
- Supporting multi-section and departmental collaboration
- Creating a structured framework to the lifecycle of content and campaign creation
- Supporting stakeholders to ensure content is fit for purpose and in-line with the needs of the business
- 4 years’ experience working in the digital space, preferably at a media, creative or content agency
- Able to demonstrate large-scale calendar management across a number of brands and platforms
- A strategic and forward-thinking individual, able to conceptualise and execute complex plans, balancing various priorities, whilst guaranteeing complete transparency
- A strong working knowledge of B2C and B2B campaign execution on digital platforms
- The ability to connect various sections of a large organisation, influence peers and engage stakeholder groups
- A good working knowledge of social media platforms and paid media
- Experienced in the use of analytics and business intelligence tools
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter careers.thefa.com.