Description de l'offre
Accountable to: IT Systems Manager
Criminal Record Check: DBS Basic
Hours: 40 (including some matchdays)
Contract Type: Permanent
What is the role?
The IT Systems Administrator will be responsible for the management and configuration of the IT infrastructure including servers (both physical and virtual), storage, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services. They will be responsible for day to day operations and maintaining a high standard of availability for all IT Business Services across the Shared Services, Commercial and Football divisions.
They will be expected to perform preventative maintenance, monitor performance and solve technical problems escalated to the IT Systems team. Providing timely resolution to incidents, service requests and problems.
What are we looking for?
To thrive in this role you will have previous experience working in an IT department for a customer/supplier environment and qualified as a Microsoft Certified Professional. You are easily approachable and able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels. You will be flexible to work several matchdays per season.
The competencies which are required include:
- Experience in an equivalent 2nd or 3rd line technical role
- Must have significant experience working within an IT department in a customer/supplier environment
- Experience working in ITIL, DevOps or Agile environments
- Experience working in the Sports/Elite Sports industry
Essential Qualifications (including certifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Professional
Desirable Qualifications (including certifications):
- Other Microsoft certifications MSCA, MCSE or similar
- Project management (PRINCE 2, Agile)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Server 2012/2016/2019 (Active Directory, Hyper-V, PowerShell, DHCP, DNS, Clustering), System Centre and Datacentre
- Certificate Management
- Experience administrating in Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Intune Endpoint management
- Basic understanding of MSSQL
- Demonstrable knowledge of relational and non-relational database concepts
- Proficient root cause analysis skills and methodologies
- Understanding of data sources such as xml, csv, json
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work alongside a number of stakeholders and departments
- Excellent approach to teamwork the ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to work to deadlines while maintaining high quality work
- Experience administrating Workday or equivalent ERP systems
- Understands security and data privacy standards (ISO27001, NIST, Cyber Essentials)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Working knowledge of Veeam or Acronis
- Working knowledge of LINUX
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
- Access to x2 free match tickets for every home league game
- 26 days’ holiday per year
- Life Assurance Cover of 2x salary.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Worldwide Travel Insurance.
- Free onsite parking.
- Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter saintsfc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.