Description de l'offre
Material Planning Coordinator
Sub-Division / Department
Material Planning Manager
FIFA and the Qatar LOC have created a new Joint Venture (Q22) that will be responsible for the operational delivery of the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Embedded in the Logistics team, the Material Planning Coordinator will take part in identifying, quantifying and maintaining the material requirements of all Furniture, Fixture and Equipment (FF&E) for the FIFA World Cup 2022 and other related events.
- Work directly with Q22 Functional Areas to identify their FF&E requirements for all competition and non-competition venues across tournament footprint
- Create training materials (user guides, presentations) and educate functional areas in the material planning process
- Assist with the development of the Material Planning System, Material Logistics database, FF&E catalog or other related systems and documents
- Create and maintain a material inventory database, including part numbers, descriptions, commodity codes and other specifications for all items to be sourced for Q22
- Ensure all the documents and folders of Material Planning work stream are accurate, well-structured and up to date
- Assist in the installation, testing and data input to different corporate systems and files
- Participate in the development and management of the FF&E procurement schedule, ensure all timelines are met, and identify any issues affecting the schedule
- Participate in the sourcing of FF&E ensuring all procurement procedures are fulfilled properly; also assist in the purchase request submissions if needed
- In collaboration with Procurement, work to efficiently identify vendors, process orders, track change orders and resolve problems related to the orders of FF&E
- Monitor detailed shipping and ground transportation schedules for purchased FF&E from suppliers to point of delivery
- Work with Procurement and vendors to identify special FWC22 requirements to assure the highest level of service (i.e. bar coding, special packing and labeling, security requirements)
- Establish working relationship with personnel from major suppliers in order to maximize efficiency in the ordering, tracking and delivery of FF&E
- In collaboration with the other Logistics work streams, assist in coordinating and receiving of shipments in and out of the Central Warehouse working on the ground if required
- In collaboration with the Venue Logistics and Warehouse & Distribution work streams, coordinate all move orders (i.e. from warehouses to venues, venue-to-venue and venue to warehouse.) Remain in constant communication with Venue Logistics to ensure the needs of the venue and functional areas are being met in a timely manner
- Monitor, track venue / commodity specific and inventory levels to ensure the needs of all functions areas will be met during tournament time
- Work closely with Functional Areas delivering high quality customer service and problem resolution if needed
- Participate in the Logistics Coordination Center ensuring high level of support for material planning processes during tournament time
- Work closely with Financial departments to fulfill properly any audit requests for the procured FF&E if needed
- Be ready to participate in dissolution project if required ensuring al the purchase procedures closed properly and dissolution plans fulfilled
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the material management or related fields
- Experience in large scale, international event logistics as a plus
- University degree in appropriate subject (technical field as a plus)
- Experience or knowledge of local culture will be an added benefit
- Strong IT skill including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Microsoft Excel as advanced user (Pivot Tables, Lookup formulas)
- Fluency in English required; Arabic speaker with other languages (Spanish, French, German) are an added benefit
- Must demonstrate history of working within a team environment. A team player, willing to work on complex, tight, improbable timelines
- Positive attitude, patience, persistence and experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to make decisions both independently and within a team environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and ultimately high level of self-organization
- Able to deliver information to large group and provide trainings to the team
- High motivation in participating in events
- Proven track record in managing complex projects, multi-tasking, and prioritization of task and deliverables
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 skills framework
COOPERATION: Capacity to work in a team and to contribute to the accomplishment of shared objectives. Ability to share information and knowledge with colleagues at all levels (equals, superiors and subordinates), within unit and towards other units / divisions.
INCLUSIVITY: Ability to identify, construct and maintain a network of support contacts to achieve the objectives of the organisation.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Inclination to dedicate oneself to one’s responsibilities, to care about the quality and to assume the consequences of one’s own actions and/or decisions.
INNOVATION: Capacity to break new ground, look for different solutions, come up with fresh ideas. To think and act unconventionally.
TRANSPARENCY: Ability to objectively analyze one’s behavior and action, to identify shortcomings, question oneself and learn from one’s mistakes.
FLEXIBILITY: Ability to adapt to circumstances, contacts, new working methods and tools while remaining productive in different or ambiguous situations.
ANALYSIS: Ability to identify and evaluate existing or potential problems and to identify the various aspects, to detect the causes and any links between them.
PERSERVERANCE: Ability to maintain one’s commitment to an activity or project and to complete it irrespective of any obstacles.
PLANNING: Ability to foresee the need to act, to draw up a coherent and chronological plan, to establish priorities, to allocate resources, to develop a system of control, and to re-adjust the plans.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.