Description de l'offre
The NBA’s international offices work to carry out the league’s strategy of growing the game of basketball globally by hosting NBA events around the world, creating sponsorship opportunities for local businesses, developing merchandising strategies with regional licensees, selling international TV packages, and overseeing international public and media relations. Based in London, this role will assist the Global Partnerships Group with the day-to-day management of the European licensing business, various business development tasks and general group administrative tasks.
- Management of local EME non-apparel licensees (15-20 partners) including approvals, reporting, events, logistics, brand protection, contract renewals, etc.
- Management/support on global non-apparel licensees with rights in EME including approvals, reporting, events, contract renewals etc. Liaise with NY office to ensure we are aligned.
- Support on all deliverables for 2K and EA gaming partnerships across sponsorship and licensing. Liaise with NY/US, Europe HQ and country offices to execute all elements of partnerships including launch and year-long support, events, media and ad-hoc activations.
- Work with apparel team on any crossover projects, such as partner collaborations, Licensing events and trade shows, internal processes etc.
- Manage premiums business including oversight and approval of partner-requested and internal merchandise orders for events, giveaways, outfitting, gift with purchases, etc.
- Prospecting of new licensees and sponsorships in conjunction with the Business Development (BD) team.
- Creation of sales decks and materials for the BD team to support sales approaches to prospects.
- Research, compile and update prospect lists for BD Team across our focus sales categories.
- Overall administrative responsibilities for Partnerships team including deal management and reporting software, billing, legal processes, upkeep of sales trackers and pipeline documents, etc.
- Coordination of tasks for Partnerships team including upkeep of invite and distribution lists, compilation of monthly/quarterly newsletters, etc.
- Excellent computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team player, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Language skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter nbacareers.nba.com.