Manchester United FC
Description de l'offre
Our high-performing Partnerships team design, develop and implement long-term programmes, tactical initiatives and international partnership activations against Manchester United’s commercial objectives, with some of the world’s leading brands. The key deliverable is industry defining, powerful and results-focused activations that drive measurable business value for the Partner and result in partnership renewal.
This role will lead global partner relationships with a focus on strategic, well-defined objectives to ensure measurable success and long-term, mutually valuable partnerships.
- Overall accountability for leading the relationship with key global partners, focusing on strategy, rights optimisation, innovation and operational excellence.
- Provide strategic insight into your partner’s business goals, results and markets, sharing this information with your team and at an executive level.
- Work with teams across the club to develop and deliver innovative ideas and concepts.
- Provide expertise across the partnership and brand marketing landscape.
- Becoming a Manchester United ‘expert’, you will build and share your knowledge of our brand, marketing channels and fan base, becoming the first port of call for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for talent optimisation within your team, promoting and implementing best practice at all levels.
- Proven, in-depth experience of working with and being responsible for multiple partner relationships (10+ years) within brand or sports marketing, or media industries.
- Experience of defining and leading digital transformation and data-driven marketing within a large organisation.
- A strong appetite for working with multiple, multinational brands with experience of international markets and working cultures.
- Experience of working in fast-moving environments and a track record of delivering against high standards
- Comprehensive stakeholder management skills and demonstrative experience of influencing at varying levels.
- Extensive reporting capability with the ability to use data to influence and drive decision making.
- Self-motivated and positive with a genuine passion for making things happen
- Agile with a desire to learn continuously, adapt and evolve in a constantly shifting environment
- Ability to lead and inspire a team creating a future-forward culture of inclusion, collaboration and excellence
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Aware of and able to manage risk
MUFC Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our work place.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to you before applying for any of our roles.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter www.candidatemanager.net.