International Olympic Committee
Description de l'offre
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Internship
Activity Level: 100%
Entry Date: 01/04/2021
Duration: 12 months
Deadline to apply: 26/10/2020
The IOC Athletes’ Commission and Entourage Commission Intern will support the work of the IOC Athletes’ Commission, the IOC Athletes’ Entourage Commission and the Global network of Athletes’ Commissions.
IOC, International Federation and National Olympic Committee Athletes’ Commissions
- Assist with the implementation of the IOC Athletes’ Commission Strategy, including but not limited to supporting the:
- Development of the Global network of Athletes’ Commissions.
- Organisation of an Athletes’ Commission administration workshop.
- Development of online resources to support Athletes’ Commissions in their work.
- Coordination of updates from the IOC Athletes’ Commission.
- Development of content for Continental Athletes’ Forums.
- Monitor International Federation and National Olympic Committee Athletes’ Commission compliance with the IOC Guidelines relating to the creation of an Athletes’ Commission in an International Federation and a National Olympic Committee.
- Support the activities of International Federation and National Olympic Committee Athletes’ Commissions.
- Support the preparation and delivery of the International Athletes’ Forum
IOC Athletes’ Entourage Commission
- Assist with the implementation of recommendations from the IOC Athletes’ Entourage Commission, including but not limited to supporting the:
- Coordination of presentations relating to the athletes’ entourage and the Commission.
- Development of material to support Athletes’ Entourage Commissions within International Federations and National Olympic Committees.
- Communication of IOC support programmes for athletes’ entourage.
Coordination and Administration
- Assist with the preparation of documents and minutes for IOC Athletes’ and IOC Athletes’ Entourage Commission meetings.
- Develop material to support the IOC Athletes’ and IOC Athletes’ Entourage Commission, such as letters, communications, presentations, reports and briefing documents.
- Support the IOC Athletes’ and Athletes’ Entourage Commissions as required.
- Assist with all IOC Athlete Programmes as required.
Training, language and IT skills
- Bachelor or equivalent qualification in a related area, such as Sports Administration or Sports Management.
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French is beneficial.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.