International Olympic Committee
Description de l'offre
- Department: Sports
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Contract Type: Internship
- Activity Level: 100%
- Entry Date: 01.01.2021
- Duration : 12 Months
- Deadline to apply: 25.10.2020
The Athlete Engagement Intern will support the delivery of Games time engagement with athletes and athletes’ entourage and support the implementation of the Athlete Engagement Strategy
Support the delivery of the Games time engagement with athletes and entourage members
- Assist in the delivery of the IOC’s Games time activations in the Olympic Village, including the Athlete365 Spaces
- Coordinate the overall planning and delivery of the projects together with the different internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with the respective IOC departments to ensure that the IOC’s athlete engagement operations for the Olympic Games are centralised.
- Assist in the delivery of pre-Games in-person engagement at key qualifying events.
- Support the delivery of digital engagement with athletes and athletes’ entourage in the lead-up to and during the Olympic Games.
- Assist in the delivery of the electronic voting system for the IOC Athletes’ Commission elections.
Support the implementation of the Athlete Engagement Strategy
- Assist in the implementation of the Athlete Engagement Strategy, including the IOC Ambassador Programme.
- Assist in the delivery of special projects as delegated by the Project Manager or Head of the Section.
- Perform everyday administrative tasks: preparing various reports, correspondence, expense forms and documents, filing, ordering supplies, etc.
Education and languages
- Further education (Master’s, Bachelor’s degree, federal diploma, etc.) or professional experience deemed equivalent.
- Fluency in English or French with good knowledge of the other language. Additional languages would be an asset.
- Excellent command of Microsoft software and corporate tools, and compliance with the internal usage rules.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.