International Olympic Committee
Description de l'offre
- Department: Olympic Games Department
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Contract Type: Open-ended
- Activity Level: 100%
- Entry Date: 01.02.2021 or asap
Under the leadership of the Head of Venues, Infrastructure & Services be actively involved in all aspects relating to Venues (Venue Development & Venue Operations) inside the IOC and in relation with Olympic Games Organising Committees and other relevant organisations, for Olympic Games and Olympic Winter Games.
In the context of the wider implementation of the new “Event Delivery model / Event-centred approach” for the Olympic Games and Winter Olympic Games:
Support and activate the end-to-end Venue strategy for educating and supporting OCOGs and Delivery Partners on Venue matters.
- Serve as a main liaison for Organising Committees (OCOGs) and all relevant organisations in the area of Venue Development and Venue operations;
- Act as an integrator between the relevant IOC Functional Areas and Stakeholder owners impacted in the review and update of relevant Venue-related IOC referential content.
Manage the day-to-day relationships with OCOGs:
- Preparation, delivery and follow-up of Venues Reviews and Educational Workshops with/for OCOG (including production of agendas, follow-up reports, support & presentation materials, management of Issue & Risks Trackers,…);
- With the support of IOC FAs and Advisors, support and activate the education & support programmes for the OCOGs and Delivery Partners for all Venue-related topics;
- Collaborate with the pool of IOC Venues Advisors in areas under his/her responsibility (including training/induction of Advisors and review & follow-up of their reports with OCOGs);
- Assist the Olympic Games Planning & Coordination Team in the preparation, delivery and follow-up of all key interactions with OCOGs for Venue-related matters;
- Monitor the progress of Venue-related OCOG Functional Areas (Venue Development, Venue Operational Planning, Venue Operations,…) and escalate issues to the Head of Venues, Infrastructure & Services and through various existing internal forums;
- Assess the need for setting up a dedicated forum or working group within the IOC and in relation with OCOGs to address Venue-related topics (either on a permanent or on an ad-hoc basis) and formulate proposals accordingly to the Head of Venues, Infrastructure & Services.
Intensively participate in the final stages of Games-time preparation (Temporary Infrastructure & Services delivery & readiness, Venue Operational Readiness programme, etc.) and follow-up Venue-related issues at Games time on behalf of the IOC.
Contribute to the development of Venue-related Reference Documents & Tools (Initial Briefing workshops, Educational Workshops, Guides, Toolkits, Turnkey Solutions, Event Briefs, post-Games Transfer of Knowledge Reports, Learning Pathways,…) to guide and support Interested Parties, Preferred Host(s) and OCOGs on the overall end-to-end Venue strategy, in in the context of the wider implementation of the new “Event Delivery model / Event-centred approach” for the Olympic Games and Winter Olympic Games.
Education and work experience
- University degree or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in the area of Major International Sporting Events, Venue Development and Venue Operations;
- Proven experience in the planning and operations of large-scale projects;
- Experience of the Olympic Games in a senior management role an asset;
- Good knowledge of Project Management tools and Project Planning methodology;
- Fluent in English. French an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
The International Olympic Committee is a not-for-profit independent organisation committed to building a better world through sport. By joining us, you become part of the Olympic Movement. You will have the opportunity to work in an international and flexible environment with people of more than 50 nationalities.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.