International Olympic Committee
Description de l'offre
- Department: Medical & Scientific
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Contract Type: CDM
- Contract Duration: 19 months
- Activity Level: 100%
- Entry Date: 01.11.2020
Within the IOC Countermeasures Working Group and in collaboration with all relevant partners, coordinate medical and scientific aspects in the development of COVID-19 countermeasures with a view to deliver safe and successful Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2021 and Beijing in 2022.
Safe delivery of the Tokyo and Beijing Olympic Games
- Take a central coordinating role within the Countermeasures Working Group to oversee all necessary medical and scientific aspects but also any other related aspects as deemed appropriate by the leadership of the Working Group and/or the Medical and Scientific Director, including:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of COVID-19 countermeasures, including testing, quarantine measures, PPE and hygiene, social distinction, development of stakeholder-specific information packages, contact tracing and vaccines
- Work in full integration with the IOC Games department, other IOC departments and all relevant stakeholders such as organising committees, government agencies, experts, manufacturers and the World Health Organisation.
- When relevant, communicate with medical colleagues in the International Federations, National Olympic Committees, Organising Committees of the Olympic Games, Medical and Scientific Commission, WHO and other relevant organisations
- Contribute to content for specific activities and projects in reports of the Countermeasures Working Group and Medical & Scientific Department (e.g. reports to the Executive Board).
- Assess and present conclusions of research and relevant guidance from WHO and other bodies
- Follow and assess Risk Assessment and mitigation measures of sport events and participate in debriefs.
- Contribute to the Back to Office strategy and the protection of staff and visitors to the IOC Offices from COVID-19
Training and language and IT competences
- Higher education qualification and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in fields relevant to health and safety and/or medical and scientific fields.
- Strong project/event management skills and experience
- Knowledge of the IOC/Olympic Movement an important asset
- Demonstrated success with developing and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent English written and oral skills, good command of French an asset.
- Good command of Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 tools.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.