Description de l'offre
On the ball?
To support our Tournaments & Events Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a communicative and collaborative person as a Senior Technical Services Manager.
• Assessing, planning, and supervising the sourcing and installation of temporary overlay services for world-level football tournaments
• Reading and summarizing technical designs, drawings and construction projects
• Overlaying construction plans and project management of temporary buildings and structures (tents, cabins, bridges, platforms, etc.)
• Taking care of cleaning and waste management within the stadium
• Validating existing stadium facilities and augmentation through temporary infrastructure and appointment of specialist service providers
• Defining clear requirements, planning, managing and overseeing delivery of technical services at FIFA tournaments
• Working closely together with stakeholders at all levels, including senior management, government representatives, FIFA’s external partners, service providers and Stadium owners/representatives
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or engineering field, or master trade / vocational qualifications with significant practical experience
• A minimum of 8 years work experience in a technical role, within a world-class sports event and/or at top class football club and/or stadium
• A minimum of 10 years work experience in a technical services related field
• Project management qualifications (or equivalent experience) preferred
• Experience with Energy / MEP required (e.g. Temporary Power, Temporary Heating, Ventilation and Cooling, Cabling, Entertainment)
• Fluent in English, any other of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
• Able to maintain strict confidentiality, use discretion, diplomacy and tact
• Adaptable in multi-cultural environments
• Resilient under pressure and in stressful operational environments
• Mindful of quality, adherence to standards, deadlines and budgets
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.