Description de l'offre
To support our HR & Services division, FIFA is looking to recruit an open minded person with a can-do attitude as a Procurement Manager.
- Developing and leading the sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Negotiating purchase contracts ensuring best terms and conditions
- Analyzing categories of spend to determine opportunities for cost optimization
- Capable of analyzing independently a market, actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive cost and service improvements
- Monitoring performance and service levels of Suppliers
- Executing of internal and external benchmark within allocated categories.
- Tertiary education in procurement, business administration and/or extensive experience in Procurement; further education an advantage
- Fluency in English and German any other language skills will be considered as a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to conduct operational procurement activities: procurement demand collection, bidding, tender analysis, negotiation, contract management and prepare procurement report
- Able to analyze complex data and prepare consolidated managerial reports as needed
- Record of very strong negotiation, communication and project management skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Strong strategic thinking, financial and analytical skills
- Experience in project management and dealing with international suppliers
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.