Description de l'offre
To support our Communications Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a creative and solution-oriented person as a Head of Event Communications.
- Providing uniformity in key account management via staff appointed to support all relevant stakeholders in terms of requirements gathering, creation of an events calendar and the identification of events requiring coverage, and KPI definition – and ensuring that these terms are understood across the business.
- Focusing on input by maintaining a close cross-divisional collaboration with other communications colleagues by detailing content/campaign briefs and elaborating content/campaign requirements.
- Defining content requirements to promote individual stakeholder activities in line with the President’s Vision, and agreeing a content plan, calendar and budget with each stakeholder that governs the effective delivery of such content across various channels.
- Operating in a pro-active media relations mode to communicate on various topics relevant to the specific stakeholder, with such media relations including updated distribution/influencer lists that shows an in-depth knowledge/expertise of that topic.
- Developing centralised messaging and factsheets as per communications management instructions and in line with stakeholder expectations which are updated on a regular basis.
- Identifying key opinion leaders who can support the communication of these activities in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for content in relation to the individual stakeholder topic on owned and operated FIFA channels.
- Organising a crisis communications training and workshops prior to all tournaments and events, subject to internal coordination with management and other internal stakeholders; and participating in the execution of all crisis communications implementation plans.
- Managing various communications tasks, by defining the precise positioning of the stakeholder requirements within the content channels mix, defining the overall media release policy and preparing draft documents, in relation to the promotion of FIFA tournaments and events.
- Managing all media requests pro-actively, defining all reporting and creating event-by-event guides and toolkits to support the promotion and communication of all FIFA tournaments and events.
- Masters in media studies/languages/communications/journalism/digital media
- Proven experience (10+ years) working in an international sports and/or media organisation – with a specific background in football and/or journalism and/or media operations
- Media communications or public relations expertise and the ability to build and maintain an audience and maintain interest over time
- Expertise in video production and social media as well as standard messaging and content creation
- SAP knowledge would be an asset (Finance/Budgeting, Procurement, Governance and RFP process management)
- Fluent in English, any other of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and management of messaging and media – as well as working under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle conflictual situations
- An outstanding team spirit with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when being challenged
- Open mind able to embrace and anticipate change in professional domain
- Proven ability to motivate, inspire and manage a team to deliver at the top of their potential
- Perfect understanding of global football activities
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.