Description de l'offre
FIFA’s key mission is to truly globalise, popularise and democratise football for the benefit of the entire world. We govern the game, organise competitions and promote the development of football. Fair play, team spirit and diversity are core to our game, as is excellence, working hard and having fun. We are a modern, diverse, multicultural organisation with over 800 passionate employees who are Living Football, and love what they do. Our headquarters are in Zurich, Switzerland.
To support our Technical Development Division, FIFA is looking to recruit an open minded and service-oriented person with a can-do and pro-active attitude as an Education Programme Coordinator for a temporary appointment from January 2021 till September 2021.
- Assistance in organizing regional technical courses, workshops and seminars all over the world
- Support on specific technical conferences for Member Associations and technical experts
- Selection of experts for the conduct of technical courses and events
- Tracking important deadlines for incoming applications of Member Association, participants and other specific information on upcoming events
- Assuring payments of note of expenses
- Obtain, compare and evaluate quotations from different suppliers: Hotels, event companies, audio visual suppliers, transport companies, translators in cooperation with other departments
- Financial management of on-invitation technical events
- Close collaborations with Confederations, Member Associations, FIFA technical consultants and local event agencies – planning and providing guidelines
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners (such as adidas, customs, etc.)
- Cooperation and communication with Women’s Football and Member Associations’ Divisions in regard to the coordination of technical projects within their strategy
- Commercial apprenticeship or similar
- Outstanding organisational skills with a high sense of attention to detail
- Fluent in English, German and particularly French (proficiency/mother tongue in this language a plus),
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good communication skills and ability to network easily
- Reliable and flexible team player with a high endurance
- Ability to set priorities correctly and meet deadlines
- Pro-active attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Sound football interest and knowledge would be a plus
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.