Description de l'offre
FIFA’s key mission is to truly globalise, popularise and democratise football for the benefit of the entire world. We govern the game, organise competitions and promote the development of football. Fair play, team spirit and diversity are core to our game, as is excellence, working hard and having fun. We are a modern, diverse, multicultural organisation with over 800 passionate employees who are Living Football, and love what they do. Our headquarters are in Zurich, Switzerland.
FIFA is looking for an ambitious, innovative and proactive Chief Communications Officer with strong leadership, organisational and technical skills. Experienced and agile, the Chief Communications Officer combines strategic thinking with efficient and effective leadership to enhance all FIFA communications and public relations. A truly global spirit, high ethical standards and passion for the game will guide the Chief Communications Officer in his or her daily business.
• Develop and implement a high-impact global communications strategy supporting FIFA’s vision
• Shape an ambitious organisational structure, including cross-divisional synergies and a powerful external network
• Build, lead and inspire a high performing communications team with fresh ideas, clear plans and concrete actions
• Master all communication channels, including digital and social platforms, to bring the beauty of the game to the world and to showcase FIFA’s leading role as a modern, dynamic and trusted sports organisation
• Develop and execute a public relations strategy to continue fuelling brand awareness and ensure accurate coverage and representation
• Develop and guide media arrangements at competitions and events, make judgement calls on public statements, and show strong media acumen when engaging with the press
• Implement contingency communication measures to ensure and support professional and effective crisis management
• Build and maintain relationships with global media contacts and representatives of football, sport and governmental organisations, including football confederations and FIFA member associations
• Assume editorial responsibility for all internal and external FIFA publications and presidential speeches
• Develop and improve news research, databases and projects regarding current and historic information to ensure legacy and shape the future
• Develop, oversee, and manage the communications budget
• Contribute as a member of the FIFA management board
• Proven track record of 10+ years as a results-oriented communication expert in a leading international company or major sports organisation
• Extensive senior communications experience and the ability to partner with and advise demanding top management
• Inspirational leader who has successfully motivated a team to achieve and sustain excellence
• Strong interpersonal skills to build alliances with internal and external stakeholders
• Comfortable dealing effectively, diplomatically, transparently and honestly with all levels of management and staff
• Passion for football and a comprehensive understanding of sport politics
• Fluency in a number of FIFA languages (English, Spanish, French and German); any other language is an asset
FIFA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disability, or on any other grounds.
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.