Description de l'offre
FIFA is looking for a Chief Commercial Officer with strong creative, innovative and marketing skills to help develop and drive forward FIFA’s commercial and business strategy. She/he will have primary responsibility for the sales and marketing of all FIFA competitions and will also play a key role with regard to future competition development. A truly global spirit and effective business leader with high ethical standards and integrity coupled with a passion for the game of football will guide the Chief Commercial Officer in his or her daily work and operations.
- Develop, implement and deliver a strategy to increase revenues and maximize FIFA brand opportunities with an emphasis on growth and diversification and new business development initiatives
- Maximize and drive the implementation of existing and new commercial programs
- Oversee and provide strategic leadership and direction for the Commercial Department of FIFA working alongside senior management of the organization
- Develop and lead FIFA’s sales strategy across key market segments, including marketing, sponsorship, broadcasting and digital platforms
- Strengthen tactical marketing function (e.g. sponsorship, fan engagement, including ticketing, TV and digital related activities)
- Identify growth opportunities for FIFA including new commercial partnerships and expanding and enhancing digital strategies
- Further develop the e-football business of FIFA
- Manage and lead a multi-faceted and multinational Commercial division
- Proven track record of 10+ years as a results-oriented commercial professional at the executive or senior leadership level with a leading international company or major sports organization
- Demonstrated success in building an effective business development and marketing strategy within an organization and delivering measurable results
- Experience in international sports marketing and sponsorship (or equivalent industry)
- Proven track record of developing and executing commercial strategies for an established brand
- Able to set strategic direction and deliver successful implementation of multiple projects to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams to successfully achieve goals
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and negotiation skills and decision-making abilities
- Able to motivate, inspire and champion ideas
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and influencing abilities
- A strong network of sales/marketing and/or business professionals
- Superior professional presence and business acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit, passionate desire to exceed and excel
- Passion for football and a comprehensive understanding of sport politics
FIFA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disability, or on any other grounds.
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.