Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
Description de l'offre
Within the Technical Department, the Junior Performance Engineer Trainee focuses on supporting projects related to the aerodynamics and the performance of the race cars involved in FIA championships.
An internship agreement is mandatory to apply for this internship.
MISSIONS ET RESPONSABILITES :
– Provide assistance to Wind Tunnel measurements
– Provide support to establish CFD simulation methods
– Contribute to the optimization of the FIA “Balance of Performance“ tools
– Support the development of specific methods to check and analyse race car performances on track
– Level / field of study: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
– Languages: French and English
– Proven interest in motorsport
– Good knowledge of MS Office
– Good organisational skills
Position based in Geneva. This internship will last ideally one year and is to be filled from September or October 2020.
If you are interested, please send us your application !
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter careers.fia.com.