Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
Description de l'offre
Under the supervision of the Director of Tourism Services, the successful candidate will participate in managing policies related to a range of different environments including border-crossing and safe tourism, which includes interacting with international organization such as UNECE, WCO and UNWTO. In particular, he will support the geographical expansion of the department’s activities to central Asia and China.
MISSIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Support in the geographical expansion of CPD, IDP to central Asia and China.
- Support of the department’s mission and mandated conventions.
- Contribution to research and statistical evidence base to inform policy development and operational decision making.
- Ensure that the department’s policy capability and capacity to influence is responsible to the current and future needs.
- Support in the management of the department’s bilateral and multilateral relationships with international partners.
- Support capacity building and training activities for the department, focused on tourism, mobility and road safety facilitation.
- Official representation by taking part in external events and forums nationally and internationally.
- MBA in international affairs, political science or related field.
- At least 5 years working experience of which at least 2 years working internationally, preferably in Asia.
- Previous experience in expanding sport federations or start-ups to Asia, with a special focus on China.
- Good knowledge of key UN conventions on Road safety and transport; with special focus on the 1954 and 1956 customs conventions on the temporary import of private and commercial vehicles.
- Familiarity with the International driving license system and the 1949 and 1968 Vienna and Geneva UN conventions regulating it.
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Business proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Capacity to work in autonomy.
FIA is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
If you are interested, please send us your application !
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter careers.fia.com.