Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
Description de l'offre
The F1 Junior Performance Engineer contributes to the development of performance analysis in the FIA F1 championship. He/She implements methods, processes and tools to enhance the data analysis harvesting from the newest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
MISSIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
– Drive the implementation of data analysis tool to aid the performance analysis (Matlab/ Simulink/ /Python/ Excel VBA etc)
– Manage the data work-flow from the vehicle to the published report
– Publish post-event performance report of vehicle performance based on FIA data sources
– Propose and implements methodologies to enhance Performance analysis
– Perform lap-time simulation analysis using well established tools and models to provide the Technical Department with simulation solutions and results
– Working in conjunction with the Simulation & Performance Engineer to support the development and the maintenance of the simulation vehicle models database.
– Extend tools and methods to all FIA championships
– Develop internal tools to support the Simulation & Performance group
– Mechanical or Automotive Engineering degree
– 1-2 years postgraduate experience in Motorsport performance analysis environment
– English fluent spoken and written
– Advanced knowledge and understanding in vehicle dynamics
– System and strategy optimization
– Powertrain, hybrid systems, chassis, aerodynamic and tires in the field of motorsport
– Data analysis
If you are interested, please send us your application !
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter careers.fia.com.