Description de l'offre
DEPARTMENT: Business Analytics
REPORTING TO: Partnership Business Manager
JOB FUNCTION: Working within the sponsorship team the Commercial Intern will help provide research, insight and analysis into prospective partners and industries, whilst also using data to build compelling business cases for our partners.
LOCATION: Stamford Bridge, London (currently WFH)
CONTRACT: Fixed 12 Month Intern
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
- Conducting desk-based research into potential industries and sponsors.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of potential partners, including company performances, business objectives and marketing strategy.
- Refining large quantities of information into succinct and informative company reports.
- Sourcing and confirming contact details for key decision makers.
- Supporting the Partnership Business Manager by using data and insights to craft compelling business cases for prospective Chelsea FC partners.
- Maintaining the sponsorship sales CRM platform, logging progress updates, activity details and contact information associated to all sales approaches.
- Supporting on ad hoc data requests and maintaining monthly tracking documents.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
- Ensure a consistent pipeline of qualified prospects and contacts.
- Maintain “best in class” live reporting through CRM tools to ensure accurate data is supplied to the wider commercial team.
- Provide consistent market intelligence to the team and become the custodian of key competitor and market tracking documents.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 2:1 grade.
- A high degree of competency in Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience from a previous internship or placement within a sports organisation or business.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or other CRM software tools
- Experience in a data-driven working environment and competence in statistical analysis.
- A good level of commercial awareness and interest in professional sports industry.
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment.
- A pro-active approach to work with the ability to work under own initiative and also in a team environment.
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to Chelsea Football Club policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act. The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company’s premises. The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Safeguarding Lead.
Chelsea Football Club and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises. As a consequence, Chelsea FC may require any successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to working at our premises. Successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening appropriate to the post applied for.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter my.corehr.com.