Description de l'offre
REPORTING TO: Head of Publishing
JOB FUNCTION: We are looking for an industry-leading Global Social Media Manager to lead our Social Media team and design and implement an ambitious new strategy for growth and engagement across our channels. This senior role will report into, and work very closely with, the Head of Publishing to deliver and roll out this strategy.
The Global Social Media Manager will be responsible for the social media team who are publishing, optimising, and helping to commercialise our content, and engaging audiences through content innovation and creativity. They will be required to work very closely with our Digital & Performance Marketing team to understand what is working and what isn’t against our objectives, making recommendations for improved performance, and cross functionally with other departments to ensure our content is timely, relevant and social audiences are engaged by what we publish.
The Global Social Media Manager will embody our Club values:
• Here To Win
• Be Brave
• Do The Right Thing
• Play Your Part
• Many Teams, One Club
• Proud To Be Chelsea
DIRECT REPORTS: Social Media Executive x2
LOCATION: Stamford Bridge, Cobham and travel as necessary to matches
CONTRACT: Full-time, permanent
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
• You will be responsible for the team publishing and scheduling all content across all social media channels. This will include channel management across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat and Instagram.
• You will work with the Head of Publishing to design and implement an ambitious strategy for all of our social media channels in order to constantly improve and innovate our output.
• You will be very knowledgeable about social media trends and adept at identifying and implementing opportunities that allow us to be a world leader in football content.
• You will lead cross-functionally on execution planning on social media channels for communications, marketing and commercial objectives.
• You will need to understand and have a view on how social media channels are best used for communication, marketing and commercialisation at a football club.
• You will work to identify key audiences for growth, and then tasking your team with building them at scale and speed on the platforms you manage.
• You will be required to exercise judgement and assess the potential impact of social posts given the external and internal scrutiny on our social media activity.
• You will need to be able to use data to feedback insights into key stakeholders, and then suggest and articulate re-prioritisation of content outputs accordingly.
• Chelsea Football Club is proud to have achieved the Premier League’s Equality Advanced Standard. Our channels must reflect our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
• You will be required to manage the sometimes-competing demands of key stakeholders. Cool under pressure and excellent powers of persuasion are required.
• You will need to be able to explain both problems and solutions in layman’s terms. This will be important when articulating challenges and opportunities to stakeholders outside of the Publishing team.
• As well as yourself, you will be responsible for managing our small social media team and our freelance support, so experience of people management is a must.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
• Performance will be measured against the business objectives on our social media channels, the ability to work cross-functionally with other departments and the successful management of the social media team.
• Demonstrate experience of designing and implementing successful growth and engagement strategies for social media channels.
• Demonstrate significant experience of working across multiple platforms, tones of voice, and engaging with diverse audiences, preferably with some experience of football publishing.
• Demonstrate significant experience in optimisation of social content across a multitude of different platforms to reach bigger and/or focused audiences.
• Experience using social measurement and reporting tools, and how you have used analytics and data to improve and iterate on content performance.
• Proven experience of people management and helping others to perform to the best of their abilities.
• Proven ability to manage diverse internal and external stakeholders, with often competing priorities and objectives.
• Experience of success at a football club, other sports organisation or sports media publisher.
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to Chelsea Football Club policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act. The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company’s premises. The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Safeguarding Lead.
Chelsea Football Club and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises. As a consequence, Chelsea FC may require any successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to working at our premises. Successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening appropriate to the post applied for.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter my.corehr.com.