British Premier League
Description de l'offre
Over recent seasons the Premier League has established a new commercial partnership structure, having moved away from a title partnership model in Season 2016/17. The new approach has allowed the Premier League to develop exciting relationships with a strong portfolio of partner brands, leading to a material increase in revenue as well as creating additional exposure and recognition for the Premier League and Premier League clubs on a global scale.
A great opportunity now exists to join the Premier League as a Business Development Manager, helping to develop the commercial proposition so that the Premier League continues to represent an outstanding partnership prospect for leading international businesses. The Business Development Manager will also support the Head of Business Development in considering and analysing other commercial opportunities, and driving the growth of the ePremier League video gaming competition which has been created over recent years alongside EA Sports.
The Business Development Manager will engage and build a network of commercial contacts around the world, working alongside colleagues across the business in order to identify and position rights and assets which offer value to potential partners.
The right candidate will have a track record of both developing rights packages and engaging with brands, delivering successful partnerships and exhibiting both imagination and commercial expertise. They will have outstanding interpersonal skills and ingenuity, and a reputation for being good to work with either as a colleague or as a counterparty.
- Support the Head of Business Development to enhance the positioning, content and communication of the Premier League’s commercial proposition
- Take the proposition to market, engaging directly with decision-makers at brands in order to develop the best opportunities
- Develop positive working relationships with the Premier League’s pool of trusted agencies and consultancies
- At all times represent the Premier League as one of the world’s leading examples of top quality, international and inclusive entertainment
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to ensure best in class activation for any new partners, and developing relationships with existing partners to inform renewals processes
- Work closely with the Broadcast team to understand opportunities to integrate commercial partners into Premier League broadcast relationships
- Work collaboratively with other commercial colleagues, particularly the research and insight function, to both inform and understand the appeal of the Premier League
- Manage the ongoing development of the ePremier League gaming competition
- Support the Head of Business Development in considering new commercial opportunities for the Premier League
Requirements for the role
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Experience of building a strategy to take rights packages to market
- Strong track record of delivering commercial partnerships
- A strong communicator, and an excellent relationship builder
- Highly motivated team player who values and understands the importance of collaboration
- Ability to communicate and persuade at junior and senior levels of businesses
- A strong network of contacts across the sponsorship industry
- A demonstrable understanding of why the Premier League continues to appeal to fans and viewers around the world
- Excellent planning, organisational and presentation skills
- Good IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of digital media and associated applications
- Passion for the sport and entertainment industry, but being a football fan is not essential
- Some travel necessary
- Experience of developing major international partnerships as part of or alongside a leading entertainment rights holders
- Experience of creating new commercial properties or entertainment verticals
The Premier League is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made based on merit.
Our competitive range of benefits includes:
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Health screenings
- Mental health support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
- Discounts with commercial partners
- Access to match day tickets
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter premierleague.pinpointhq.com.