The Football Association (The FA)
Description de l'offre
Unite the Game and Inspire the Nation through Winning England Teams.
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
To deliver against our goal we have reallocated resources and invested heavily in developing a team of exceptional people capable of creating winning England teams at our world-class training facilities at St George’s Park in Staffordshire.
This is a unique and exciting time to join The FA and the Technical Team will be integral to the organisation achieving its goals.
Responsible for the implementation of FA Educations digital community strategy ensuring that community platforms provide environments that cultivate meaningful interaction and purposeful connections. Engage a community of coaches, by building effective domain areas, valuing the contribution of all and creating dynamic communities of practice.
- Implement the digital community strategy.
- Help coaches to identify and access the information, expertise and resources they need to perform in their role.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross functional partners to ensure the framework of the communities and domains align with learner insight and the coach development philosophy.
- Lead on the day to day interactions with Telligent to ensure the community functions as needed.
- Support ongoing iterative development of the community through engagement with Telligent.
- Embed principles of social learning within the digital community to support effective sharing with peers, and stimuli that tell FA Educations football messages.
- Understand the interests and behaviours of the community and how to best connect with them and keep them engaged.
- Liaise with other users of the social community across The FA to support the sharing of good practice, and a consistency to user experiences.
- Moderate user generated content, escalating possible issues or concerns where appropriate.
- Test and measure performance of the strategy to ensure we meet the needs of the community.
- Promote a multipurpose approach to resource production.
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group / FA Education’s changing priorities.
- Undergraduate degree in education, communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of online communities – design, functionality, strategy
- Understanding of social learning theory and communities of practice.
- Experience of running a community platform
- Experience of writing, editing and quality assuring publishable written content
- Experience of selecting and working with imagery to convey or enhance the message
- Experience of moderating content
- Exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of football across the game.
- Experience of a sporting organisation / association
- FA qualifications
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter careers.thefa.com.