Description de l'offre
We have an exciting new opportunity to deliver the marketing communications strategy for SPORTFIVE in France in close collaboration with the global team. Working in close collaboration with all French departments as well as part of the global Marketing & Communications team, this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to our wider vision.
Reporting both to the Head of Global Marketing Communications and to the EVP global digital and business development France, this role requires candidates to realize the given marketing communications strategy for SPORTFIVE in France and globally. The responsibilities include the development and delivery of sport business related (educational & case studies) content pieces as well as planting of stories across business publications to generate earned media. Simultaneously the role holder is expected to support in content creation as well as being in an active and constant engagement with agency’s social media communities with a focus on LinkedIn.
The role is based in Boulogne-Billancourt with the possibility to work remotely in line with the company work from home policy.
We are looking for candidates who are eager to learn with a digital first mindset, you will be social media savvy with a natural interest in leveraging digital possibilities to increase reach and deliver key messages to a broader audience.
You don’t need to come from a sporting background, just an interest, appreciation and understanding of our industry would help support you in the development and delivery of in-depth content pieces such as long-read articles, infographics, video-blogs etc. to drive traffic across our platforms and to generate earned media. You will be supported whilst working in close collaboration with the Global Marketing Communications team as well as with all French departments.
External Communications :
- Aligning activities across the respective country to deliver messages according to overall strategy and a similar tone of voice
Content Marketing :
- Close collaboration with the local marketing and sales teams to develop content (articles, infographics etc.) that
- Educates about sport sponsoring and sport business
- Attracts potential clients
- Enables us to generate insights and preferences of website visitor
- Facilitates newsletter subscriptions
- Collaboration with the team to create and distribute sport-business studies / whitepaper
PR & Media Relations :
- Creation and distribution of corporate press releases to special interest magazines
- Facilitate interview opportunities
- Generate earned media through story pitches to business focused media
Social Media :
- Geo-targeted and global delivery of social media management and postings, driven by global key messaging needs as well as local/global sales focus areas
- LinkedIn as primary focus channel
- Be in constant information exchange with the global marketing communications team to advise on public feedback, complaints and conversations surrounding SPORTFIVE
Internal Communications :
- Support in establishing an open and transparent internal communication culture in close
- Collaboration with the HR department
- Create and share news such as success stories through the intranet
- Act as go-to-person for all intranet related questions
- Ensure the intranet is developed, updated frequently and utilized as single source of truth for internal communication
- Create and distribute a monthly, internal news digest as newsletter
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Educated to degree level in relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing and communications, particularly in external communications across all platforms
- Experience in liaising with media outlets, profound network / contacts to business media beneficial
- In French language: copy writing, copy editing and proof-reading skills
- In English: full professional proficiency
- Proactive and creative attitude
- IT literate and digitally aware
- You will work effectively on your own initiative, whilst having a hands-on approach when required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the company both in France and globally
- Experience in the management of direct reports
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, define priorities and ensure timely and successful delivery.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
We are proud that our SPORTFIVE team is exactly that – a united team of brilliant people who work together to ignite new possibilities in the world of sports and entertainment. With a truly global presence, our shared values inform the local excellence that is in the DNA of our brand and everyone who works here.
And we’re always on the lookout to welcome more passionate, collaborative colleagues into our team, bringing different skills, opinions, and experiences with them, regardless of who they are or where they come from. Because we know that creating an inclusive environment full of diverse voices will build a richer and better workplace for all of us, helping us achieve our goals now and in the future.
In whichever department, of whatever country or city you join us, you’ll be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team that puts its people first, and fosters an open, challenging and supportive culture at all times. At SPORTFIVE everyone has the freedom to succeed, the freedom to make mistakes along the way, and ultimately the freedom to build the career that you choose in the exciting world of sports marketing. And we can’t wait to help you get there.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and creative Marketing Communications professional to join an organization that invests and rewards heavily in its staff, provides an enjoyable working environment, and offers genuine scope to shape a role and add real value.
- SPORTFIVE strives to be a diverse, inclusive and values led place to work
- Mentorship from some of the leading sports marketing experts
- Personal development and guidance
- Flexible working in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Sociable and wellbeing activities
Apply now with your CV ! Make sure to include your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre candidature par e-mail à : email@example.com