Olympic Channel Services
Description de l'offre
The Olympic Channel is a multi-platform global media destination where fans can discover, engage and share in the power of sport and the excitement of the Olympic Games all year round. Offering original programming, news, live sports events and highlights, the Olympic Channel provides additional exposure for sports and athletes 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in 12 languages. The Olympic Channel was launched in August 2016 in support of the IOC’s goal, set out in Olympic Agenda 2020, of providing a new way to engage younger generations, fans and new audiences with the Olympic Movement. Founding Partners supporting the Olympic Channel are Worldwide TOP Partners Bridgestone, Toyota and Alibaba. The Olympic Channel is available worldwide at olympicchannel.com, its mobile apps and on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV and the Roku platform.
At Olympic Channel Services, we are looking for Live Bloggers who are ready to join an international team creating international language sections (English, Spanish, French, Mandarin and Hindi) of the Tokyo 2020 Games-time website, tokyo2020.org.
- Responsible for real-time publishing, updating of live blog in fast-paced, pressure-filled environment
- Fast, accurate and conversational blog posts that keep fans connected to the Games and drive them to additional content about the athletes/sports/topics they love
- Establish a consistent tone and voice, engaging and appealing to Olympic fans
- Beginning the day of the Opening Ceremony, work shifts will be 12 hours/day, every day of the Games. Work responsibilities will follow the timings of Tokyo.
- Coordinate/collaborate with Editor in Chief, news editors, other language editors and Tokyo2020 colleagues on content ideas
- Ensure all content meets IOC standards for integrity and production quality
- Solid news judgment, ability to think quickly and act appropriately under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Olympic sports
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and what drives fan interest
- Fluent in English; other languages a plus.
- At ease with remote & international working environment
- Self-starter, plus ability to work in a team; adaptability in changing environment
- In sync with Olympic values of friendship, excellence, respect
- Positive, open-minded personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – diplomacy, tact and discretion
- Detail-oriented, organized, effective multitasking
Workplace & Environment
- Fast paced work environment;
- These positions are remote freelance opportunities that start in July 2021 and end in August 2021
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.