International Olympic Committee
Description de l'offre
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Open-ended
Activity Level: 100%
Entry Date: 01.11.2020
Deadline to Apply: 17.09.2020
The Communications and Editorial Manager – Future Olympic Games Hosts – will support the Future Olympic Games Hosts team in all forms of internal and external communications and act as the liaison with the IOC Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Department to assist with managing communications related to the unit’s work.
Communication-related activities for the Future Olympic Games Hosts Unit:
- Actively communicate the work around Future Olympic Games Hosts both internally and externally;
- Produce regular updates / newsletters for Interested Parties / Future Host Commissions;
- Acts as liaison with the IOC Corporate Communications and Public Affairs and IOC Digital Engagement and Marketing Departments (internet, social media, images, publications etc.) to ensure future host election content on IOC communication platforms (e.g. olympic.org, Olympic Review, social media; etc.) are kept up-to-date and relevant;
- Prepare responses to media requests relating to future host elections, in close collaboration with the Communications Department, the Future Olympic Games Hosts Director and Future Host Commission Chairs, as well as other IOC Departments as necessary;
- Liaise with and assist communications teams of the National Olympic Committees / Interested Parties / Preferred Hosts as appropriate;
- Coordinate responses to individual requests for information from both inside and outside the organisation;
Editorial / Content development
- Reports related to the work of the unit, including but not limited to Interested Parties, Preferred Hosts, Future Host Commissions, Executive Board and IOC Session, as appropriate;
- Speeches for the Future Host Commission Chairs / Members and IOC leadership;
- General correspondence;
- All other forms of communication materials (presentations, brochures, guides, etc).
Monitoring and Research – in association with the Communications Department:
- Monitor media articles from countries of Interested Parties;
- Assist and facilitate monitoring the Games popularity in potential future markets;
- Liaise with the IOC Studies Centre.
Training and language and IT competences
- 5-10 years editorial experience in English.
- Degree in Journalism / Communications or equivalent
- Proven experience in media engagement with a proactive approach to communications.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present complex ideas and facts in order to inform / equip for decision-making.
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills.
- Excellent time manager with the ability to work independently.
- Team player
- Languages: English mother tongue a must. High level of French an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge and command of Microsoft Office tools.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter career2.successfactors.eu.