Description de l'offre
To support our Communications Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a flexible and innovative person as a Head of Corporate Communications.
- Providing uniformity in key account management via staff appointed to support all relevant stakeholders in terms of requirements gathering, creation of an events calendar, content creation, channel availability and management, – and ensuring that these terms are understood across the business.
- Maintaining a close cross-divisional collaboration with other communications colleagues by detailing content/campaign briefs and elaborating content/campaign.
- Defining content requirements to promote individual stakeholder activities in line with the President’s Vision, and agreeing a content plan, calendar and budget with each stakeholder that governs the effective delivery of such content across various channels.
- Operating in a pro-active media relations mode to communicate on various topics relevant to the specific stakeholder, with such media relations including updated distribution/influencer lists that shows an in-depth knowledge of that topic.
- Developing centralised messaging and factsheets as per communications management instructions and in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Identifying key opinion leaders who can support the communication of these activities in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for content in relation to the individual stakeholder topic on owned and operated FIFA channels.
- Defining the precise positioning of the stakeholder requirements within the content channels mix and establishing agreed procedures with the content team in relation to the management.
- Defining the overall media release policy and subsequently preparing and issuing all approved media releases/advisories in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Drafting all event memorandums that require additional content to be commissioned, edited, approved and published with the objective of further promoting the stakeholders’ activities.
- Managing all media requests in a positive and pro-active way and assessing how such replies could be published on owned and operated channels.
- Masters in languages/communications/journalism or digital media
- Proven experience (10+ years) working in an international sports and/or media organisation – with a specific background in football and/or journalism
- SAP knowledge would be an asset (Finance/Budgeting, Procurement, Governance and RFP process management)
- Fluent in English, any other of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and management of messaging and media – as well as working under tight deadlines
- Excellent command of communications platforms and media relations
- Expertise in video production and social media as well as standard messaging and content creation
- Media communications or public relations expertise and the ability to build and maintain an audience and maintain interest over time
- An outstanding team spirit with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when being challenged
- Ability to foster long-term relationships with key professionals
- Solid experience coordinating successful communications campaigns
- Understand and be conscious of the political and commercial nature of a global governing body’s activities
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Perfect understanding of global football activities
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez visiter jobs.fifa.com.